The Persian 'Cypress' features a frame of aerospace-grade titanium, inlaid with mini pine cones in acrylic resin. The blade is hand-forged 'Hornets Nest' damascus by Mike Norris. The one-hand button lock and the thumb stud are set with white topaz gemstones.
The Persian is an elegant synthesis of dramatic lines, graceful curves, and exquisite materials. A bold interpretation of a timeless design, the 'Cypress' also features some of the exotic materials and metal work that are the hallmark of William Henry's collections; a timeless heirloom to be proudly worn and used for a lifetime before being handed-down to another generation.
FEATURES & SPECS
- One-hand button lock system
- Leather carrying case
- Shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- Blade 2.50" (63.5mm)
- Handle 3.13" (79.5mm)
- Overall open 5.60" (142mm)
- *Please keep in mind that all William Henry items are hand made and no two are exactly alike. The piece that you purchase may not be the EXACT one in the photo*
- All William Henry knives feature a unique serial number which is engraved into the blade to assure the authenticity and lifetime traceability of the product